Thursday, May 24, 2007

lies and stealing

This Topic came up, last week.Its about me finding out that somebody "USED" my drawings to get accepted into Art school. I found out a about year ago what happenned.I was tricked, and was in shock!!!!

The usage of my drawings to get into art school is basically equal to stealing.I have been practicing everyday since I was 5 years old to get better at my skill, and for someone to come up and just LIE and say they drew it, is very pathetic.

Look if you cant draw or paint then you shouldnt probably be in art school. You should stop pretending. ("STOP FRONTING!!!")

As far as this blog of mine I have been posting 5 drawings a day that I have drawn with my own hand. I cant control people from right clicking my drawings and saving to there desktop. I draw all the time and would like to share with friends or to anyone who like to see what I am about or even inspire other artists. Just dont steal them and say its yours.

sincerly,

Andres Miranda

No comments: