Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ban this (rudy, guy, gabriel, and paulo)

When I started skateboarding back in the early 90's when it was the most un-popular thing to do.Not like now where it the most mainstream thing to do that it makes me want to puke.Anyways back to my story. Being called "GAY, FAGGOT ", for skateboarding was a common thing for jocks to do when they saw you, and they would threaten to kick your ass aswell, or say "skate or die" as they drove past you.
I was little spanish kid whose mom wanted me to dress like the rest of the other preppy spanish kids and play soccer.She hated the fact that I skated,(still does to this day)she thought it would be a phase that would last a month or 2. I heard about Mark Gonzales.I thought he was the only spanish pro in the world.

But then I saw this part in "Ban this": and I just got so stoked that there were more spanish kids that skated and they were killing it.

No comments: